Youhou! I’ve been invited to a super cool exhibition in Brussels this month and I couldn’t not share it with you! The 2011 edition of Labelle will take place @The Egg, the beautiful house of communication, near Gare du Midi from the 28th of April to the 1st of May. What is it about? Well, the objective is to encourage and showcase Belgian creativity. 40 Belgian designers, fashion designers, artists and photographs will present their latest creations and organise workshops for you to develop your creativity. Here is a little teaser of some of the designers I can’t wait to see there:
- The beautiful creations for children of Lollipop – Picture Lollipop by leonôr
- Vanessa Aerts and her simple yet so classy jewels
- Teatowels of the drYmecrazY project by Paola Sidwick
- The paintings and creations from Gundi Falk
- The amazing ceramics from Paola Ahn
- Mathieu Adam‘s paintings
Nonetheless, part of the benefits will be given to the Smiles Association for young children affected with the HIV in Saint-Pierre hospital.
When creativity meets generosity…
Labelle 2011 Edition – 28th April to 1st May – @The Egg, Rue Bara 173, 1070 Anderlecht.